Let’s get moving this summer!
We all know we should probably move more. But we get busy, wrapped in work or other responsibilities. We want to get out and go for that walk but those emails need to be answered. Our gym membership is gathering dust but you gotta run the kids to school, sports, and the pool.
This summer, let’s do things differently.
Let’s set aside at least 15 minutes each day from July 4th through September 5th and get moving! If you want to do more, go for it! But the main goal is to get some intentional movement in each day. And no, cleaning your kitchen doesn’t count. But deciding to have a 15-minute dance party with your kiddos does!
Whether you decide to run, walk, practice handstands, or roller skate, pick an activity and shake your booty!
You can do something different every day or go for a mile walk each day. Can you keep moving and not break the streak?! What happens if you miss a day? Honestly? Nothing. No one will know but you! Unless you decide to talk about it.
How can you participate?
- Get your Summer movement tracker here.
- Decide each day to do at least 15 minutes of dedicated movement.
- Optional: POst to Instagram and tag @runs_on_espresso and/or use the hashtag #runsonespresso
- Cheer your fellow movement challenge participants on through the #runsonespresso hashtag.
- Lastly, and probably most importantly, HAVE FUN!