I am going to do Top 10 or Top 5 lists in 2016. Since I love to travel, I have decided to start with U.S. cities I want to see. There will be other travel lists and so I limited this one to the United States.
I am leaving off San Francisco and New York because I have already been. I want to go back to both but this list is strictly places I have not been.
- New Orleans – the history, the architecture, the stories, the food. What more could I want?
- Seattle – Two of my favorite things are plentiful in Seattle: coffee and rain.
- Portland – MOAR CAWFEE.
- Philadelphia (because traveling through the airport doesn’t count) – Food. History. Flyers. I’m in.
- Austin – Their slogan is Keep Austin Weird. Sounds right up my alley.
- Boston – History. Architecture. Do you see a theme here?
- Nashville – Music. Food. BBQ.
- Hilton Head – Beaches. I like beaches.
- Anchorage – Because why not? Whales. Mountains. Scenery.
- Savannah – History. Scenery. That’s pretty much all this photographer needs.
What cities do you want to see and why? What cities do you think I should add to the list?